Moved from the south-east corner of University Ave
Date1/15/1949
Names
Toronto Star (Firm)
(publisher)
Unknown
(photographer)
FormatPicture
NotesOriginal Toronto Star caption: Moved from the south-east corner of University Ave. and College St. the monument erected by the Sons of England in memory of membes killed in the First World War; is being set in place on its new site at Elm St. and University Ave. Here a crane hoists the figure of a soldier to its place on top of the 17-ton granite monument.
Subject
Medium
Language
ProvenanceFrom the Toronto Star Archives
CollectionToronto Star Photograph Archive
Usage Rights
Public Domain
(Learn
More)
Object NumberTSPA_0114401F
9/19/1927
9/18/1927
18 January 1922
Approximately 1894
Approximately 1895
Approximately 1889

