Skip to main content
Digital Archive Ontario Homepage
A watercolour painting of a single storey stone building bearing a sign that reads "Custom…
Custom House (1829-1835), on the east side of Scott Street, near Wellington Street East
A watercolour painting of a single storey stone building bearing a sign that reads "Customs". A central door is bordered by two windows with green shutters on either side. Two chimneys on the roof. A man in a top hat walking with a cane, bent slightly forward, on the raised sidewalk beside a dirt road.

Custom House (1829-1835), on the east side of Scott Street, near Wellington Street East

Date1912
FormatPicture
Notes
Custom House (1829-1835), Scott St., east side, near Wellington St. East. Building also used as house by Thomas Carfrae.
GeographyCity, town, townshipToronto
GeographyNeighbourhoodFinancial District
GeographyEast-west streetWellington Street East
GeographyProvince stateOntario
GeographyCountryCanada
DimensionsImage size: 151 mm x 226 mm (5 15/16 in. x 8 7/8 in.)
Language
Usage Rights Public Domain (Learn More)
Object NumberPICTURES-R-2273